Information We Collect
We may collect personal information that you provide to us, such as your name, email address, and contact information. We may also collect information about your use of our website, including your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
We use Matomo Analytics for tracking. To opt out, please uncheck the box below.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you, including processing your orders, managing your account, and communicating with you about our products and services.
- To improve our Website, products, and services.
- To comply with our legal obligations, such as tax and accounting requirements.
We may also use your personal data for any other purpose that you consent to.
How We Protect Your Information
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing email@example.com.
- You have the right to opt-out of communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of communications, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in providing and improving our services, such as payment processors, analytics providers, and hosting providers.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to rectify any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- The right to erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information below.
Changes to this Policy